[torontocbm] Re: Improving Intec LCD.

  • From: Analog X64 <analogx@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Toronto CBM <torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 17:35:47 -0400

I'll check out Future Shop near my workplace tomorrow and see what they have.

From: sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [torontocbm] Re: Improving Intec LCD.
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:38:30 -0400

I had no luck finding RGB connection info for this model... if you have some
links can you send them to me? thanks.

BTW, my FS got more stock of the plastic case version and I picked up another.
Mine however had an outer cardboard box over the plastic case. There are small
differences in the back printed sheet INSIDE the sealed plastic wrap, so
probably from a different batch than my first unit. Haven't opened it yet...

Anyone with a 10.2" version want to crack it open and post some pics?

Steve

Attention all humans. We are your photos. Free us.
http://go.microsoft.com/?linkid=9666046