[torontocbm] Re: Improving Intec LCD.

  • From: STEVE GRAY <sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I had no luck finding RGB connection info for this model... if you have some
links can you send them to me? thanks.

BTW, my FS got more stock of the plastic case version and I picked up another.
Mine however had an outer cardboard box over the plastic case. There are small
differences in the back printed sheet INSIDE the sealed plastic wrap, so
probably from a different batch than my first unit. Haven't opened it yet...

Anyone with a 10.2" version want to crack it open and post some pics?

Steve

________________________________
From: sjgray@xxxxxxxxxx
To: torontocbm@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 2009 13:40:13 -0400

It would be interesting to see if the controller boards in the two different
versions are the same. If so you might be able to feed s-video into the 10"
version. Do you think it will support RGB? Looks like only component video, not
RGB.

Steve

Internet Explorer 8 makes surfing easier. Get it now!