[THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1

  • From: Greg Reese <gareese@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 19 Dec 2010 11:34:08 -0600

good point Joe.  I think this emergence of iPad and iPhone is really driving
the concept of bring your own computer even though people aren't calling it
that.

Where i work, we've gone from people asking for blackberries for work email
to them just asking us how to hook up their iPhone and Droid that they are
paying for themselves.  I have even had people turn in their company issued
blackberry because they would rather use their iPhones/iPad/Droid.  That's
just for email.  Then they come back and ask for Citrix support because they
know we have Citrix and they find the Citrix receiver in the app store.

Greg