[THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1

  • From: "Joe Shonk" <joe.shonk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Dec 2010 10:30:47 -0700

Question I have is, if the iPad is becoming critical at the customer site
why wouldn't they want to invest in AG?  For one, it's a supported
configuration and second if remote access becomes critical the access
solution can easily be made HA.

Don't get me wrong, CSG is great simple/small solutions but when they
outgrow it's time to upgrade.

Joe