[THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1

  • From: "Webster" <webster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 07:48:46 -0600

I will be adding a chapter in the 2nd edition of my book for moving from CSG to
the free AG VPX (with all its limitations).  But that will be at least 2 weeks
from now before I can get to it due to work schedule and holidays.  I thought
Citrix had something up that showed how to configure the VPX as a replacement
to the CSG?

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jason Benway
Subject: [THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1

Since this has been an ongoing discussion. I’ve used CSG in the past but now I
want to setup the VPX so I can test the Ipad’s and Iphone with xenapp from
outside. The VPX is a lot more complicated than CSG, does anyone have a good
how to for just setting the VPX as a ICA proxy (the free stuff)