[THIN] Re: Receiver 4.2.1

  • From: "Jason Benway" <benwayj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <thin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 14:28:46 -0500

I was reading thought the citrix forums when I saw it wasn’t supported, so
maybe this changed it.

But is this update for the Iphone? Or just the Ipad?

Still just trying to get the webinterface to work though the VPX.

Thanks,jb

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jason Benway

After a little more digging, it looks like I downloaded V5 to run on our ESX
farm. It looks like V5 doesn’t support the Iphone/Ipad’s yet.

But I should still be able to get it setup to ICA proxy to the Web Interface.
The VPX configuration interface is crazy.

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Webster

I will be adding a chapter in the 2nd edition of my book for moving from CSG to
the free AG VPX (with all its limitations).  But that will be at least 2 weeks
from now before I can get to it due to work schedule and holidays.  I thought
Citrix had something up that showed how to configure the VPX as a replacement
to the CSG?

Webster

From: thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:thin-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jason Benway

Since this has been an ongoing discussion. I’ve used CSG in the past but now I
want to setup the VPX so I can test the Ipad’s and Iphone with xenapp from
outside. The VPX is a lot more complicated than CSG, does anyone have a good
how to for just setting the VPX as a ICA proxy (the free stuff)