[texbirds] Re: Need your knowledge

  • From: Laurie Foss <lauriefoss@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Susan Schaezler <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 09:30:29 -0600

eBird is not just a project of Cornell, but also lists National Audubon and
the National Science Foundation as leaders on the project.
This Help file on the eBird
website<http://help.ebird.org/customer/portal/articles/973841-what-is-ebird->will
give you some great vocabulary to use when talking about eBird. I rely
on it when teaching my eBird class.

Cornell, though an "out of state college", is widely regarded as an
authority in avian studies.

I have no idea who Geospace is. Can they provide any studies that cite its
statistics? I can provide you many that cite eBird.

Laurie Foss
Austin

Laurie Foss
Austin, TX