[texbirds] Re: Need your knowledge

  • From: live4birds@xxxxxxx
  • To: "warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx" <warblerwoods@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2013 08:20:40 -0700

Susan

I have never heard of Geosearch and a quick Internet search on my phone did not
find a useful link.

 EBird data is widely used by state and federal biologists in conservation
planning.  It is used in the State of the Birds reports and other data mining
procedures.  AKN nodes (avian knowledge network) are also used.

Mary Gustafson
Mission Texas

(Stupid Spell Check and Auto Correct Provided by iPhone)