[talks-uk] Mini GPS

  • From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 18:33:20 -0500

Hi all,
I have a few cells now implanted, if you will, into my mini GPS system on my
6260. Now when I go from one zone to another I don't hear anything at all.
Am I not supposed to hear a ringing tone, or feel the phone vibrate. I've
checked to see if I can send myself a test message, but the only options I
have undersend an application is bluetooth, infrared or email. So how does
one get an alert about entering a zone? Is there an mp3 anywhere I can
listen to. Did Brian Hartgen or anyone do a review of it on ACB radio or
anywhere?

Many thanks.

Peter