[talks-uk] Re: Mini GPS

  • From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 11:16:17 -0500

Oh crikey , I didn't think the cells themselves would move. See I thought a
cell was determined by the huge antenneas that are put up by cell phone
companies.
peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm

Author: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:           03rd March 2006 3:58 pm

Hi Kawal,
I'll let you know. I haven't used it either.
If you were on the train, why did you not set up a destination point when
you got off the train. That way, when you make that trip again, it might
just let you know how it works.
You could have placed one for your home station also.
Peter

 From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

Author: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:           03rd March 2006 5:41 am

Hi Kawal,
What I was doing wrong was trying to connect via the internet. I registered
via mms and it worked.
Thanks.
Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.