[talks-uk] Re: Mini GPS

  • From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2006 23:22:56 -0500

Clive asked.
do you need to be at that location to enter the
cell name?

I've just found out that no, you don't . But I messed my cells up a little
because you can title a cell in more than one place and I got sort of mixed
up. I think I have to do them again through the week.
If I'm not mistaken, you can name a cell, then name which group its in. I
sort of messed up and .... Ah well trial and error.

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx

Website:
http://www.sightconnections.com/radio/scotland.htm