[talks-uk] Re: Mini GPS

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 02:13:09 -0000

do it by going to the options menu and choosing and you go to license from
there.  Actually I thinkwhen you press key 1 to do that you may get into
license straight away.

I tried licensing by connecting to the server but that didn't work so chose
the sms option instead.

The server sends an SMS message back to you but you don't hear it arrive.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980