[talks-uk] Re: Mini GPS

  • From: "Graham Page" <gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 12:10:21 -0000

great but if you don't know where you are you can't rename the cell.  It may
be useful if you do a route regularly but then you would probably have an
idea where you were most of the time though it may be useful on a long train
journey if you had painstakingly mapped out the journey before.

I don't know how the company can charge for this program generally as they
do if you go for it on its own without adding this kind of functionality.

Cheers

Graham
Graham Page

Mobile: 07753 607980
Fax:  0870 706 2773
Email: gpage@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
MSN: gabriel_mcbird@xxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: gabriel_mcbird
Author: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03rd March 2006 3:58 pm

Hi Kawal,
I'll let you know. I haven't used it either.
If you were on the train, why did you not set up a destination point when
you got off the train. That way, when you make that trip again, it might
just let you know how it works.
You could have placed one for your home station also.
Peter

 From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

Author: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03rd March 2006 5:41 am

Hi Kawal,
What I was doing wrong was trying to connect via the internet. I registered
via mms and it worked.
Thanks.
Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.