[talks-uk] Re: Mini GPS

  • From: "Peter" <Peter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <talks-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 5 Mar 2006 21:01:23 -0500

Hi Clive  and all.
Regarding the mini GPS. Can I throw some findings at you? Just to try and
get an idea of what is going on. Okay in GPS I have four tabs.  The first
one is called .. Main tab sheet. This is one of four. This is where I enter
the name of a new cell when I enter, say, a new destination. Okay, so lets
say I have entered Glasgow on this main tab and I have named this main New
Cell ... Glasgow. Now to add an event, I move over one to the right. This is
the events tab, second of four. I have enteredd an event here for what I
thought was for when I enter Glasgow.
Now here's where I have had a problem. Later on, when I have moved into
three more areas and have activated three more cells and renamed them as
directed,  I find that the main tab, 1 of 4, still contains the first
original cell named Glasgow. While in the event tab, 2 of 4, I could have
Crew and Leeds and stoke on trent all on the events tab. I can't understand
why Crew and or Leeds are not listed in their own main events on the main
tab 1 of 4. Why does only Glasgow remain in the main event tab. Why is this.
I find it very confusing.

Peter

From beautiful Helensburgh on the Firth of Clyde.

MSN:peter_paul_logue@xxxxxxxxxxx