[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 17:06:35 GMT

Kelly,

Excellent analysis and I concur.  Though you would think there would be some
kind of institutional memory in the Jewish psyche given the often repeated
mantra of "never again."  Surely intelligent people can see that the unintended
consequences of supporting a tyrannical regime inevitably lead to bad things.
But apparently not.

This topic always reminds me of that scene in the movie "Reds" when the
dedicated (and elderly) Jewish woman from New York who had come to Russia to
support the revolution is taken out and shot shortly after it succeeded.
Obviously (and sadly) a "useful idiot" who was no longer "useful" when she
started to question the mass executions.

JS
Woman is 57 But Looks 27
2013&#39;s No. 1 Facelift. Mom is Wrinkle Free Thanks to Doctor&#39;s Secret!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/512a48e6ea3c48e579c3st01vuc