[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 15:44:47 -0500 (EST)

DR
Don't know how to answer this one?

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/23/2013 8:47:05 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n1ea@xxxxxxxx writes:

That is clever Comrade B.
Many things have two sides, but a basket ball does not, but yours is a
marvelous diversion, most will accept what you have as truth, because most are
lazy sheep, easily taken and sheered, and fleeced.
73
DR
On Feb 23, 2013 8:32 PM, <_Sblumen123@aol.com_ (mailto:Sblumen123@xxxxxxx)
> wrote:

DR
You paint with a broad brush, can't or won't respond to  everything.
There are two sides to most everything and gun control is no
exception and in my humble opinion neither side is 100% right.
Those of you who are interested go back to DR's post of
2/22/2013 10:53.38 PM to see why I called it an example of a
lunatic fringe.

Leftest Comrade Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/23/2013 12:52:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
_n1ea@arrl.net_ (mailto:n1ea@xxxxxxxx)  writes:

Commies and  Leftists always give the most personal attacks when they do
not agree with  something.

I knew a Communist assigned to a labor union - he was  very active in
getting the men violent against the police.
They went to  jail, he didn't.

He knew exactly what he was doing and he  considered those union men
expendable for "the great cause".

I bet  he even knew that Commie-speak for freedom actually meant
enslavement.

What would happen if moderates like John and myself  were to call you names
or what you post lunitic?

You'd ignore it of  course, either leftists ignore the truth or they attack
it.

As long  as you are aware of their tactic, at least you know you're on the
right  track towards the truth.

Here's a good one that get the fact that  liberal are a racist bunch and
because they recognize any moral absolutes  like the Communists - the end
justifies the means:  They'll gladly  lie and tell you they'll make you free
when they take away your ability to  defend yourself and your family.

Some blacks get it - and there  always has been this core element - it was
much bigger, much, much bigger  before the Democrats started selling them
the Kool-Aid with welfare checks  and other vote buying gifts.

Look at this Mr. Stanley, it's good,  don't you agree:
_http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racis
t-roots-video/_
(http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racist-roots-video/)

Conservative African-American leaders spoke out against President  Barack
Obama’s call for more _Gun Control_ (http://topics.dailycaller.com/issues
/gun-control.htm)  on Friday, some saying the proposed measures have  “racist”
origins.
“For black Americans, we know that gun control has ultimately been  about
people control. It sprouts from racist soil; be it after the, or  during the
infamous Dred Scott case where black man’s humanity was not  recognized,”
said Niger Innis, spokesman for the Congress of Racial  Equality at the press
conference sponsored by the Center for Urban Renewal  and Education.
Harry Alford, the president of the Black Chamber of Commerce, praised  the
National Rifle Association in his speech at the event.
“The National Rifle Association was started, founded by religious  leaders
who wanted to protect free slaves from the Ku Klux Klan,” said  Alford.
“They would raise money, buy arms, show the free slaves how to use  those
arms and protect their families. God bless you. Many of us probably  wouldn’t
be here today if it wasn’t for the NRA.”
Alford told The Daily Caller he agrees with Innis that gun control laws
have “racist” origins.
Some of the leaders argued that cities with the most crime have the
strictest gun control laws.
“How many children have to die, black and white, for us to come to the
conclusion that most of the gun violence is in cities with the most gun
control? When are we going to change our minds and put some common sense  in
there?
” said Ken Hutcherson, former linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys  and pastor
of Antioch Bible Church in Washington state.
“This current administration is far from the truth,” said William Owens
Jr., founder of God, Guns and the Constitution.
“When they take our guns, they will also seek to take our God, and  that’s
when Americans will fight back.”
Obama _met with a group_
(http://thegrio.com/2013/02/22/obama-meets-african-american-leaders-in-white-house/)
  of African-American  leaders on Thursday
including Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP president to  discuss public policy
issues.
_Follow Nicholas on Twitter_ (http://twitter.com/#!/nicholasballasy)

Read  more:
_http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racist-roots-video/#ixzz2LhLc6Xfq_