[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:15:57 -0500 (EST)

JS
takes one to know one. Can't understand why they would want
to shoot an old jewish lady? I do know that the soviet army
gave quite a shellacking to Hitler's army and freed several
concentration camps and that soviet doctors (mostly women)
helped the survivors back to health.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/24/2013 12:08:45 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

Kelly,

Excellent analysis and I concur.  Though you would  think there would be
some kind of institutional memory in the Jewish psyche  given the often
repeated mantra of "never again."  Surely intelligent  people can see that the
unintended consequences of supporting a tyrannical  regime inevitably lead to
bad things. But apparently not.

This topic  always reminds me of that scene in the movie "Reds" when the
dedicated (and  elderly) Jewish woman from New York who had come to Russia to
support the  revolution is taken out and shot shortly after it succeeded.
Obviously (and  sadly) a "useful idiot" who was no longer "useful" when she
started to  question the mass executions.

JS
Woman is  57 But Looks 27
2013's No. 1 Facelift. Mom is Wrinkle Free Thanks  to Doctor's
Secret!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/512a48e6ea3c48e579c3st01vuc