[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 20:32:07 -0500 (EST)

DR
You paint with a broad brush, can't or won't respond to everything.
There are two sides to most everything and gun control is no
exception and in my humble opinion neither side is 100% right.
Those of you who are interested go back to DR's post of
2/22/2013 10:53.38 PM to see why I called it an example of a
lunatic fringe.

Leftest Comrade Blumenthal

In a message dated 2/23/2013 12:52:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
n1ea@xxxxxxxx writes:

Commies  and Leftists always give the most personal attacks when they do
not agree with  something.

I knew a Communist assigned to a labor union - he was very  active in
getting the men violent against the police.
They went to jail, he  didn't.

He knew exactly what he was doing and he considered those union  men
expendable for "the great cause".

I bet he even knew that  Commie-speak for freedom actually meant
enslavement.

What would happen  if moderates like John and myself were to call you names
or what you post  lunitic?

You'd ignore it of course, either leftists ignore the truth or  they attack
it.

As long as you are aware of their tactic, at least you  know you're on the
right track towards the truth.

Here's a good one  that get the fact that liberal are a racist bunch and
because they recognize  any moral absolutes like the Communists - the end
justifies the means:   They'll gladly lie and tell you they'll make you free
when they take away your  ability to defend yourself and your family.

Some blacks get it - and  there always has been this core element - it was
much bigger, much, much  bigger before the Democrats started selling them
the Kool-Aid with welfare  checks and other vote buying gifts.

Look at this Mr. Stanley, it's  good, don't you agree:
_http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racis
t-roots-video/_
(http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racist-roots-video/)

Conservative African-American leaders spoke out against President Barack
Obama’s call for more _Gun Control_
(http://topics.dailycaller.com/issues/gun-control.htm)  on Friday, some saying
the proposed measures have  “racist”
origins.
“For black Americans, we know that gun control has ultimately been about
people control. It sprouts from racist soil; be it after the, or during the
infamous Dred Scott case where black man’s humanity was not recognized,”
said  Niger Innis, spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality at the press
conference sponsored by the Center for Urban Renewal and Education.
Harry Alford, the president of the Black Chamber of Commerce, praised the
National Rifle Association in his speech at the event.
“The National Rifle Association was started, founded by religious leaders
who wanted to protect free slaves from the Ku Klux Klan,” said Alford.
“They would raise money, buy arms, show the free slaves how to use those
arms and protect their families. God bless you. Many of us probably wouldn’t
be here today if it wasn’t for the NRA.”
Alford told The Daily Caller he agrees with Innis that gun control laws
have “racist” origins.
Some of the leaders argued that cities with the most crime have the
strictest gun control laws.
“How many children have to die, black and white, for us to come to the
conclusion that most of the gun violence is in cities with the most gun
control? When are we going to change our minds and put some common sense in
there?
” said Ken Hutcherson, former linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys and  pastor
of Antioch Bible Church in Washington state.
“This current administration is far from the truth,” said William Owens
Jr., founder of God, Guns and the Constitution.
“When they take our guns, they will also seek to take our God, and that’s
when Americans will fight back.”
Obama _met with a group_
(http://thegrio.com/2013/02/22/obama-meets-african-american-leaders-in-white-house/)
  of African-American leaders on  Thursday
including Rev. Al Sharpton and NAACP president to discuss public  policy
issues.
_Follow Nicholas on Twitter_ (http://twitter.com/#!/nicholasballasy)

Read  more:
_http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racist-roots-video/#ixzz2LhLc6Xfq_