[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:02:51 -0500 (EST)

JS
You are baffled but I am not. Still playing the shrink? Last
evening, Saturday, there was a re-play of Steven Spielberg's
(who is no sheeple) "Schindlers List" with Spielberg himself
at the end talking about video tapeing survivors of the
holocaust for the Library of Congress before they die. I
suggest everyone who didn't see it get a copy and those
who did see it, see it again.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/24/2013 6:56:27 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
schalestock@xxxxxxxx writes:

RR,DR

I must say, it has always baffled me how the Jews, who  have suffered so
much at the hands of totalitarian governments,. still  continue to support
them. It is not as if they are low information voters. Yet  even as recently as
the last election, their demographic voted overwhelmingly  for Obama. i. e.
Democrat party line. Seemingly oblivious to (what is now) the  inevitable
consequences. One can't help but draw a comparison to the "good  German" Jews
in 1930's Germany who either remained silent or tacitly supported  Hitler.
But why remains a mystery.

And by the way Stan, not every  issue has two sides to it - especially when
dealing with good and evil. As  Socrates observed, compromising a true
principle (good vs evil) is like  drinking a little poison.

JS
How to  Sleep Like a Rock
Obey this one natural trick to fall asleep and stay  asleep all  night.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5129ffde41ba37fdd0a76st04vuc