[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:25:40 -0500 (EST)

RR and everyone else today
Jews are the biggest topic. How about Albert Einstein, can't
call him a sheeple or looking for a father figure and all the
others who win the Nobel Peace prizes?

That's all for today, folks.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/24/2013 1:08:42 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
ristad@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Kelly,
I think it  may have a lot to do with the Jewish culture. Jews have always
needed  to be lead by somebody, dating all the way back to Moses.

The gang  mentality is what has made Jews the targets of so much
discrimination all  throughout history.

The American idea of  the sovereign individual with rights and freedoms are
simply unimaginable to  them.

-RR