[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: Sblumen123@xxxxxxx
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 16:09:05 -0500 (EST)

You too Kelly A?
Seems aranet is full of shrinks? I only have a vocational
high school diploma, no use snowing me with all these
shrink analysis, I don't understand most of them.

Comrade B

In a message dated 2/24/2013 11:14:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
kellyutah@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

John,

I think it primarily comes down to  religion.  Of course, not all Jews in
Israel are religious, or even  believers, but there are enough religious
people in Israel to effectively  control their government.  That is the main
reason why Israel has been  lead primarily by conservative governments through
it's history.  One  hallmark of the religious is that as a group they are
highly and predictably  conservative.  Be it Jews, Muslims, Evangelicals, or
Mormons... the more  religiously orthodox, the more an individual or a group
will be socially  conservative.

The religious naturally find comfort in the prospect of a  father figure.
The various sects may have different names for him but  all of these world
religions have evolved to provide the Conservative with  emotional comfort in
some sort of intelligent order in the universe.   Chaos and chance are
terrifying things to anyone, and so it's just natural  that most people are
drawn to coalesce into groups of like minded believers  who together provide
reassurance that everything is right in their world, and  that at least in the
long run, 'Father' will see to it that we his children  will be safe.

The Jews who voted for Barack Obama are not the same Jews  who would vote
for Benji Netinyahu!  You can rest assured that it was the  more liberal,
less religious Jews who voted for President Obama.  The  President's supporters
are who are Jewish will be found to be primarily Jews  socially, but not so
religious.  Remember, it's conservative Americans  (mostly Christian) who
most actively defend Israel with a literal religious  zeal.  The most
religious take that defense so far as to couch the very  existence of Israel
and
it's eventual destruction as prophesied necessities to  occur in order that
their own religious delusions may come to pass.

My  guess is that many German Jews of the 1930's simply trusted in their
elusive  invisible father figure in the sky to take care of them through the
Nazi  years.  Of course that never happens, but it does give the religious
comfort... all the way to the gas chambers and to the ovens.

Kelly  A.

> From: schalestock@xxxxxxxx
>  Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:55:58 +0000
> To:  sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Subject: [sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine  Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are
You On?"

> RR,DR
>
> I must say, it has always baffled me how the Jews, who have suffered  so
much at the hands of totalitarian governments,. still continue to support
them. It is not as if they are low information voters. Yet even as recently
as  the last election, their demographic voted overwhelmingly for Obama. i.
e.  Democrat party line. Seemingly oblivious to (what is now) the inevitable
consequences. One can't help but draw a comparison to the "good German"
Jews  in 1930's Germany who either remained silent or tacitly supported Hitler.
But  why remains a mystery.

> And by the way Stan, not every issue  has two sides to it - especially
when dealing with good and evil. As Socrates  observed, compromising a true
principle (good vs evil) is like drinking a  little poison.

=