[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: "schalestock@xxxxxxxx" <schalestock@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 11:55:58 GMT

RR,DR

I must say, it has always baffled me how the Jews, who have suffered so much at
the hands of totalitarian governments,. still continue to support them. It is
not as if they are low information voters. Yet even as recently as the last
election, their demographic voted overwhelmingly for Obama. i. e. Democrat
party line. Seemingly oblivious to (what is now) the inevitable consequences.
One can't help but draw a comparison to the "good German" Jews in 1930's
Germany who either remained silent or tacitly supported Hitler. But why remains
a mystery.

And by the way Stan, not every issue has two sides to it - especially when
dealing with good and evil. As Socrates observed, compromising a true principle
(good vs evil) is like drinking a little poison.

JS
How to Sleep Like a Rock
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/5129ffde41ba37fdd0a76st04vuc