[sparkscoffee] Re: Columbine Victim Asks Obama "Whose Side Are You On?"

  • From: "D.J.J. Ring, Jr." <n1ea@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: sparkscoffee@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 00:51:30 -0500

Commies and Leftists always give the most personal attacks when they do not
agree with something.

I knew a Communist assigned to a labor union - he was very active in
getting the men violent against the police.
They went to jail, he didn't.

He knew exactly what he was doing and he considered those union men
expendable for "the great cause".

I bet he even knew that Commie-speak for freedom actually meant enslavement.

What would happen if moderates like John and myself were to call you names
or what you post lunitic?

You'd ignore it of course, either leftists ignore the truth or they attack
it.

As long as you are aware of their tactic, at least you know you're on the
right track towards the truth.

Here's a good one that get the fact that liberal are a racist bunch and
because they recognize any moral absolutes like the Communists - the end
justifies the means:  They'll gladly lie and tell you they'll make you free
when they take away your ability to defend yourself and your family.

Some blacks get it - and there always has been this core element - it was
much bigger, much, much bigger before the Democrats started selling them
the Kool-Aid with welfare checks and other vote buying gifts.

Look at this Mr. Stanley, it's good, don't you agree:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racist-roots-video/

Conservative African-American leaders spoke out against President Barack
Obama’s call for more Gun
Control<http://topics.dailycaller.com/issues/gun-control.htm>on
Friday, some saying the proposed measures have “racist” origins.

“For black Americans, we know that gun control has ultimately been about
people control. It sprouts from racist soil; be it after the, or during the
infamous Dred Scott case where black man’s humanity was not recognized,”
said Niger Innis, spokesman for the Congress of Racial Equality at the
press conference sponsored by the Center for Urban Renewal and Education.

Harry Alford, the president of the Black Chamber of Commerce, praised the
National Rifle Association in his speech at the event.

“The National Rifle Association was started, founded by religious leaders
who wanted to protect free slaves from the Ku Klux Klan,” said Alford.

“They would raise money, buy arms, show the free slaves how to use those
arms and protect their families. God bless you. Many of us probably
wouldn’t be here today if it wasn’t for the NRA.”

Alford told The Daily Caller he agrees with Innis that gun control laws
have “racist” origins.

Some of the leaders argued that cities with the most crime have the
strictest gun control laws.

“How many children have to die, black and white, for us to come to the
conclusion that most of the gun violence is in cities with the most gun
control? When are we going to change our minds and put some common sense in
there?” said Ken Hutcherson, former linebacker for the Dallas Cowboys and
pastor of Antioch Bible Church in Washington state.

“This current administration is far from the truth,” said William Owens
Jr., founder of God, Guns and the Constitution.

“When they take our guns, they will also seek to take our God, and that’s
when Americans will fight back.”

Obama met with a
group<http://thegrio.com/2013/02/22/obama-meets-african-american-leaders-in-white-house/>of
African-American leaders on Thursday including Rev. Al Sharpton and
NAACP president to discuss public policy issues.

*Follow Nicholas on Twitter* <http://twitter.com/#%21/nicholasballasy>

Read more:
http://dailycaller.com/2013/02/22/black-conservatives-gun-control-has-racist-roots-video/#ixzz2LhLc6Xfq

73