[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thoughts to ponder

  • From: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx
  • To: cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 18:37:56 EDT

In a message dated 8/22/2008 4:12:47 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
cinosamgsd@xxxxxxxxx writes:
Or  barring that, it's time to face reality.  We need to partner up with All
Breed shows so we can have a bigger influence on the judges and keep our
costs  down

I just hired judges for my al breed show for May of 2009.  The Great  Dane
club does a supported entry at our show. Last year was their first time.  They
had 49 Danes entered. This year they gave me a list of judges they would
support.  I hired 2 judges from their list one for my Friday show and one  for
my
Sunday Show. Now I hope the other two show Chairmans hire from their  list. If
they do I bet we get more than 50 Great Danes on our weekend.
I guess what I am saying is that I agree with you, get more involved. I
would bet if you do then the show chairman will be open for suggestions on
judges.

Lee Brown

deal here.