[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: thoughts to ponder

  • From: Ruth Scheubler <rightdogphoto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx, TISHW@xxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, mary@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx, RChesnut70502@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Aug 2008 15:11:10 -0700 (PDT)

How about something less stylized, less artificial, less FAST. This is
naturally a beautiful, balanced, athletic breed. It can be appreciated in a
free stack, at reasonable speeds and without lots of Lady Clarol.
I would much rather have them shown at moderate speeds for longer periods of
time, without a tight lead to hold them together, allowed to stand naturally,
and would appreciate whatever might really be there.

With so many of our handlers getting bad knees, maybe this will just naturally
happen.

Ruth