[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ear taping

  • From: Denise Williams <denwil2007@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Nov 2009 17:56:50 -0800 (PST)

Yeah I used hair bonding glue.  It took a while to set, much like the tear
mender.  I had a harder time getting it off than tear mender, but because it's
generally black, it doesn't stand out as much.

Denise W.
The Good Ole Boys~Chopper and Chase
http://www.showgermanshepherds.info
for show and performance