[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ear taping

  • From: Amytortoise@xxxxxxx
  • To: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 07:16:41 EST

Iza,
              Great advice from Syd. I have a five year old black male. He is
95 lbs. on a  skinny day so you can imagine how big his head is. When he was
eight months old  I asked the same question that you did. His ears will come
apart when his skull  broadens. was the answer that I got. So I did nothing per
the advice I  received from a vet. To this day when he gets really excited
his ears touch in  the middle.
Amy greenhut
Justrock Shepherds
Leopard Tortoises