[ SHOWGSD-L ] ear taping

  • From: Iza Kabuska <izakabuska@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 18:17:34 -0500

Can someone tell me how to tape ears APART ???  I have a young bitch whose ears
tip in and touch - she is already about 7-8 months old and someone told me not
to worry about it, that when the skull broadens, the ears will come apart, but
it is not happening.  I would really like to helpe these ears - thanks -
Iza Kabuska
http://www.karizmashepherds.com