[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ear taping

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:55:38 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2007 4:33:08 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
bnbgsds@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
They don't move on their ears. Ok I'm going back to my corner.

--
Bob Neiman

Horsemen were having an argument...one said "the Arabian head should not be
such a big deal, because horses didn't move on their heads"...Here you can
pick  your preference...no hoof, no horse, no good legs, no horse, bad wind, no

horse, no  back, whatever... no horse. The other horseman said..."yes, but  no
head... no Arabian".
 I feel the same way about ears. Syd

SYD  MAILBERG
23910 SE 276TH ST