[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: ear taping

  • From: Elsyd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 20:48:26 EST

In a message dated 1/14/2007 12:35:07 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

I could not agree more.  This is the Best....

When I  lived in PA, my vet used to refer all GSD ear standing problems to
me....I  used that on all comers, it always worked so long as it was follwed
through  til the ears stood on their own.

Share the wealth...

This subject makes a very good educational program for your local  clubs!
Many different ear problems present many different solutions. Some club
members
that have puppies with soft or misplaced <G> ears would make  great subjects!
Syd

SYD  MAILBERG
23910 SE 276TH ST
MAPLE VALLEY, WA  98038