[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE MENTALLY RETARDED "BREEDING'

  • From: Edwin Hill <edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:53:08 -0700 (PDT)

Before this goes too far, like many other issues, I have been blessed like many
others on this list to have met and talked to Kathy's daughter..what I see when
I talk to her is a very charming and engaging young women...I don't know what
others see, and I understand Ms. Tanks anger...but Kathy you know exactly who
your daughter is!...God does too....Ed
Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:  HERE FRED YOU WANT TO SEE PART OF THE
MILLIONS OF POOR CHILDREN THAT ARE
MORE WORTHY THAN YOU OF WHICH YOU SPEAK????? ABOUT LETTING THEM BREED????
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE AT PART OF THE FINAL SOLUTION...GO LOOK AT THIS LINK
, SEE MY LITTLE GIRL AND I HOPE YOU AND I HAVE A CHANCE TO "CHAT" AT THE
NATIONAL...SHE IS A BETTER AND MORE COURAGEOUS PERSON THAN YOU, AND THOSE
WITH YOUR VIEWS COULD EVER, EVER HOPE TO BE. GOD HELP YOU.
KATHY TANK
GO SEE HER HERE IF YOU HAVE THE SPINE
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/victory_candids.htm
AND WE WONDER ABOUT ETHICS???????? WHAT A JOKE