[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE MENTALLY RETARDED "BREEDING'

  • From: "Jane Kerner" <jkerner@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 10:35:31 -0500

Fred Migliore is a decent man.
I know him to be one of kindest individuals on planet earth.

Behind the sometimes gruff exterior, there beats the heart of an especially
kind and thoughtful man.

And a wise man, pertinent to this matter of the breeder's obligation to the
folks who secure a puppy from him and the Code of Ethics.

He knows that the individual breeder is responsible for the quality control of
his/her own planned breeding program.

And Fred is an honest man.

He speaks his mind and comments on matters as he sees them.

It is a quality to be admired, even when we may not agree with him.

Who amongst us has not said something that turned out to be the "wrong way to
say it"  because we were trying to make a point as regards the breeder's
obligation to the breed?

There were some poorly chosen words which may have been hurtful in his remarks.

He has apologized.  Shall we accept that apology?

  Indeed we should.

May I assure you that Fred Migliore is a decent man.

Jane Kerner