[ SHOWGSD-L ] THE MENTALLY RETARDED "BREEDING'

  • From: "Kathy Tank" <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: freelist <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2007 21:41:16 -0700

HERE FRED YOU WANT TO SEE PART OF THE MILLIONS OF POOR CHILDREN THAT ARE
MORE WORTHY THAN YOU OF WHICH YOU SPEAK?????  ABOUT LETTING THEM BREED????
YOU SOUND LIKE YOU WERE AT PART OF THE FINAL SOLUTION...GO LOOK AT THIS LINK
, SEE MY LITTLE GIRL AND I HOPE YOU AND I HAVE A CHANCE TO "CHAT" AT THE
NATIONAL...SHE IS A BETTER AND MORE COURAGEOUS  PERSON THAN YOU, AND THOSE
WITH YOUR VIEWS COULD EVER, EVER HOPE TO BE. GOD HELP YOU.
KATHY TANK
GO SEE HER HERE IF YOU HAVE THE SPINE
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/victory_candids.htm
AND WE WONDER ABOUT ETHICS????????   WHAT A JOKE