[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE MENTALLY RETARDED "BREEDING'

  • From: <cnnpmm2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>, <marhaven@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 16:45:23 -0400

Carolyn writes:  ...We had people in the Church fighting over who
could help in that Sunday School Class as they were the best and
happiest class,  willing to learn anything and ALWAYS HAPPY...
A beautiful lesson in the human soul...........

Thanks for sharing this, Carolyn.  My experience with the
handicapped has been the same.  They are beautiful people.  Like I
told Kathy,  they have this "shine" about them.

I'm reminded of a wonderful song Loretta Lynn wrote called "God
Makes No Mistakes."  Here's some of the lyrics:

Why, I've heard people say
Why is this tree bent
Why they don't have God enough to know
That's the way that it was meant
Why is this little baby born
All twisted and out of shape
We're not to question what He does
God makes no mistakes

Why I've heard people say
Why is my child blind
Why is that old drunk still livin'
When a daddy like mine is dyin'
Our blessed father gives us life
Has the power to take it away
There's no reason for what He does
God makes no mistakes...

-Loretta Lynn
from the "Van Lear Rose" album (2004)

IMO, if everyone was perfect, life would be such a bore.

Paulette McGuirt
Qui Me Amat, Amat et Canem Meam