[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE MENTALLY RETARDED "BREEDING'

  • From: EKOLAN1@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 11:02:28 EDT

In a message dated 7/13/2007 12:41:35 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx writes:
HERE FRED YOU WANT TO SEE PART OF THE MILLIONS OF POOR CHILDREN THAT ARE
MORE WORTHY THAN YOU OF WHICH YOU SPEAK?????  ABOUT LETTING THEM  BREED???? YOU
SOUND LIKE YOU WERE AT PART OF THE FINAL SOLUTION...GO LOOK AT  THIS LINK , SEE
MY LITTLE GIRL AND I HOPE YOU AND I HAVE A CHANCE TO  "CHAT" AT THE
NATIONAL...SHE IS A BETTER AND MORE COURAGEOUS  PERSON THAN  YOU, AND THOSE
WITH YOUR
VIEWS COULD EVER, EVER HOPE TO BE. GOD HELP YOU.
KATHY TANK
GO SEE HER HERE IF YOU HAVE THE SPINE
_http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/victory_candids.htm_
(http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/victory_candids.htm)

AND WE WONDER ABOUT ETHICS????????   WHAT A  JOKE

   It was a poor choice of words. all I can do is apologize. Iwas  trying to
make a point. I have apologized twice. It will do me no good to do it  a third
time.
Fred