[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: THE MENTALLY RETARDED "BREEDING'

  • From: Robert Neiman <bnbgsds2000@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx, List <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:24:14 -0700 (PDT)

Sounds like someone has an axe to grind with Fred. I'm sorry but this really
p***es me off. Do I condone what Fred said No but he's also made a public
apology for his comment and to follow up with this is uncalled for. Like I said
an axe to grind Hmmmmmmmm
  Bob Neiman
antonio ybarra <antybo0@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
    Hi Kathy,

. . It is known amongst Hispanic owners
that they should not show under this judge. He watches to see who is
doubling their dogs.
  -Antonio

It's here! Your new message!