[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Perception

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "LeBrowngsd@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx, dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 15:36:02 -0400

You prove my point. Thank you.
Lee

In a message dated 4/27/2015 2:15:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
genoaktortoise@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

Exactly Lee........my Harley was a certifiable spook but he was trained to
do what his handler wanted him to do. He finished very quickly. In fact
Lee.....you gave him 2 points. You could not tell that he had a bad
temperament unless you knew him.....nobody could tell. I loved him with all my
heart
and he lived a long happy life with me.

Amy Greenhut
Just rock Shepherds
Gen Oak Leopard Tortoises And Tortoise Rescue

Sent from XFINITY Connect Mobile App