[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Perception

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 18:28:51 -0700

Bill I will always remember the show years ago when Art, Linda & I were sitting
at ringside talking.  The show was over.  We looked across the ring and there
you were sitting in a chair and we laughed and said, well he's hooked! anyone
still ringside after the show is over is well addicted.
You did good Bill.
Sharon Allbright