[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Perception

  • From: "Sharon Allbright" <sharlen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 15:25:52 -0700

I wish to respond to this post in a positive way.  Over two years ago I met
a young man wanting to buy a GSD. He did do so.  As she grew he started
attending our, GSDC of Sacramento Valley, training classes held on Wed
nights.  We all enjoyed him and his parents very much.  He started to show
his Deta and before long she was a Champion.  By two years of age. Meanwhile
a member of our club asked him to show her young male.  From Schokrest
lines.  He did and now this same dog is a Champion.  Finished last weekend
at the same set of shows Carolyn Martello's Beau finished. The shows he took
his majors at were well represented by the top handlers in our area as well
as some from back east such as Kent Boyles.  This young man, Zac Hudspeth,
has just turned 17 years of age.  He is a very good handler and he LOVES the
breed. Almost no one knows him. I wish him continued success and he plans to
attend the National in CO. Some told him he would never finish his own dog.
I never told him that. Just the opposite!  If you really truly care you will
not give up. And win or loose always do your best.
Sharon Allbright