[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAITING

  • From: janandmort@xxxxxxx
  • To: rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Jul 2009 19:00:18 -0400

Great Kathy and well put!!!
We MUST also consider the stand picture that the dog presents and equate this
into the motion that the dog should present if the anatomy allows. How many
times have I seen a beautiful stand picture and the animal falls on the
forehand and kicks up in the rear when in motion. In all fairness the stand
picture usually translates into the motion that you see but exceptions exist. I
could expound on the subject but too much time ?and space.
Morton