[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAITING

  • From: Kathy Tank <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jul 2009 16:34:43 -0700

Yes Molly I agree, I would love for Morton to expound, as he has much to
offer!!
You are right on all counts Molly....I could not possibly agree more with
what you have said.  Bravo.
Kathy
http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com
~or~
http://www.germanshepherdssocal.com
PUP-DATED:  MAY 6, 2009
Home of:

CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
CH. Garter's E-Male of Fran-Jo Anne Isle

WE SUPPORT DRUG AND DYE TESTING