[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: GAITING

  • From: carolyn mckenna <carolynmckenna@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: louroshepherds@xxxxxxxxx, AGray40366@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jul 2009 15:05:21 -0700 (PDT)

            You see suspension in many, many breeds,even some of     the very
short-legged breeds like the Cardigan, but the "flying     trot" belongs to us
and is achieved by the great thrust from the     rear causing the whole dog to
seem to "fly".  No other breed has      the over-reach which makes this
possible.                                    Carolyn