[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list]

  • From: CarlosMFreaza <cmfreaza@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 3 Mar 2010 23:17:04 -0300

Your are welcome Jeff,  but I read most of the info in the  Prochnow
Report 1, he saw and overhauled the cameras at the Braunschweig
Municipal Museum, they belonged to the F&H Rollei Werke Museum and
were bought by the Municipal Museum during the bankruptcy, some of
these prototypes no longer were in the original condition because were
used for some experiments. I forgot to mention that Dr. Wandersleb
contact prints in the book were taken with Zeiss-Ikon Ortho Ultra Film
with the Tessar 3.8/100mm #1126934.

Carlos