[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list]

  • From: Jerry Lehrer <glehrer@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:39:51 -0800

Jeff,

Rollei (F&H) did make a 9x9cm camera. I used 9x12cm sheet film, one sheet at a time, when
I could not get 122 film in 1945.

Jerry

Jeff Kelley wrote:
To keep Allen's theme going I'll mention, for those interested, Kodak has
announced the availability of Ektar 100 film in 4x5 and 8x10 to be available
April, 2010. (I'm amazed....)

Did Rollei ever make a 4x5 or 8x10 format camera?

Jeff