[rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list

  • From: choiliefan@xxxxxxx
  • To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 03 Mar 2010 07:42:38 -0500

Boy, what a diaper load of crap!
Health, Peace
Lance
Selma, NC 27576

-----Original Message-----
From: Marvin <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: rollei_list@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wed, Mar 3, 2010 7:19 am
Subject: [rollei_list] Re: [rollei_list]

Hello Robert, You seem to have granted my point:). That is, since Rollei's are
not perfect, valid criticism of the mark is in order.
If one thinks that criticism of Rollei is out of bounds, then start the Church
of the Rollei.

This is the case, because one is ascribing characteristics to the camera mark
usually reserved for deity, such as "PERFECTION".
Thanks,
Marvin.

On Tue, Mar 2, 2010 at 10:39 PM, Marvin <marvin0@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Robert I too share admiration for Rolleis, which is why I'm on the list. To
pretend they are perfect machines is not realistic in my book. My favourite
all time camera remains my Mamiya 6. Though the Rollei Plannar leaves it for
dust.
Marvin.