[racattack] Re: RAC Attack Automation Project

  • From: Alvaro Miranda <kikitux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Apr 2014 08:24:54 +1200

i will go tru the ebook and will test using the 6.4 image i already have
created, if all goes good as expected, will create racattack/oracle64 on
vagrant cloud and default github vagrant file to that image as we agree over
email.

( https://mini.kikitux.net/racattack have the image i havent tested yet nor
created the vagrant cloud one )

for github, what name sounds good for a new repo ?  Can you Jeremy or Seth
create one ? racattack/filesforwikibook or something like that?