[racattack] Re: RAC Attack Automation Project

  • From: Alvaro Miranda <kikitux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 07:54:56 +1300

thanks

the vagrantcloud is just a redirect to dropbox for the images

i have the paid version and havent gotten any email that i am abusing.. i got
those when i was on the free version only

if you use dropbox, there is an option when you visit by web browser to
download or copy to your own dropbox, if someone want to give a try

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5qrivxfty5mfwyg/vBCJ2YySLW

as for the wrong image in Vagrantfile, my apologies, i move from kikitux to
racattack

i will be fixing that shorthly, i am on the train now :)

alvaro