[racattack] Re: RAC Attack Automation Project

  • From: Alvaro Miranda Aguilera <kikitux@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 4 Apr 2014 12:38:33 +1300

Hello, this is now fixed, sorry for that.

reason was I did move from personal vagrantcloud to racattack, and having
both machines on my laptop, I never failed to me..

I have deleted all the local images, and I will be using what is on the
wiki and github as a normal user would do, to catch these issues myself.

Apologies again