[racattack] Re: RAC Attack Automation Project

  • From: Leighton Nelson <leightonn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racattack <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2014 08:13:19 -0500

Another note is if you use Oracle Linux 6.5 you won't be able to complete
the section of the lab for creating ACFS volumes.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/RAC_Attack_-_Oracle_Cluster_Database_at_Home/RAC_Attack_12c/ASM_Configuration

After running ASMCA you will notice that the Volumes and ACFS tabs are
greyed out.
[image: Inline image 1]

[root@collabn1 ~]# /u01/app/12.1.0/grid/bin/acfsload start -s
ACFS-9459: ADVM/ACFS is not supported on this OS version:
'3.8.13-26.2.2.el6uek.x86_64'

ACFS is only supported on 2.6.39-100 kernels.
ACFS Support On OS Platforms (Certification Matrix). (Doc ID 1369107.1)

--
Regards,
Leighton L. Nelson

PNG image