[racattack] Re: RAC Attack Automation Project

  • From: Leighton Nelson <leightonn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: racattack <racattack@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2014 08:06:14 -0500

Hi Alvaro,
I tried running the automated rac vagrant but getting an error message
while trying to download the base box.

Leightons-MacBook-Pro:racattack12cR1 leighton$ vagrant up

collabn2 eth1 lanip  :192.168.78.52
collabn2 eth2 privip :172.16.100.52
collabn2 dns server role is slave
on first boot shared disks will be created, this will take some time

collabn1 eth1 lanip  :192.168.78.51
collabn1 eth2 privip :172.16.100.51
collabn1 dns server role is master
Bringing machine 'collabn2' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
Bringing machine 'collabn1' up with 'virtualbox' provider...
==> collabn2: Box 'kikitux/oracle65-racattack' could not be found.
Attempting to find and install...
    collabn2: Box Provider: virtualbox
    collabn2: Box Version: >= 0
==> collabn2: Loading metadata for box 'kikitux/oracle65-racattack'
    collabn2: URL: https://vagrantcloud.com/kikitux/oracle65-racattack
==> collabn2: Adding box 'kikitux/oracle65-racattack' (v14.03.29) for
provider: virtualbox
    collabn2: Downloading:
https://vagrantcloud.com/kikitux/oracle65-racattack/version/2/provider/virtualbox.box
The box failed to unpackage properly. Please verify that the box
file you're trying to add is not corrupted and try again. The
output from attempting to unpackage (if any):

bsdtar: Error opening archive: Unrecognized archive format

--
Regards,
Leighton L. Nelson